Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to services rendered by Red Jet Technology Ltd and will be referred to as ‘we‘, ‘us’ and ‘our’ from now on.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully, any purchase or use of our services will presume acceptance of these terms and conditions (no client signature will be needed).
- Services to be provided will be defined in a quotation document which must be read carefully by the client.
- In the event that any one of the provisions of this agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall be unimpaired and the agreement shall not be void for this reason. Any such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by mutually acceptable valid, legal and enforceable provisions, which comes closest to the original intention of the provision.
- The client’s agreement (written or verbal) to commence with works with us constitutes agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- It is important that the client only provides us with the permission to proceed with a project when the client is ready to provide the necessary project support.
- Client agrees to cover all costs incurred by us in the enforcement of these terms and conditions. Such costs may include reasonable expenses, legal fees and third party collection agencies.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
- Payment terms will normally be defined on the quotation document, in the absence of defined payment terms, payment will be due with order.
- Timescales for the project completion will normally be outlined in the quotation document. In the event that the client fails to meet specified payment terms, we reserve the right to delay or cease projects or services.
- Invoices are due for payment strictly within 30 days of receipt (usually sent by email). Failure to pay on time will incur a 1.5% surcharge or £25 per month (whichever is greater).
- The client agrees to reimburse us for all additional expenses incurred for the completion of the project. Such expenses would include stock images, fonts, 3rd party add-ins, etc.
- We reserve the right to remove or disable client content should the client fail to settle invoice/s as per our payment terms, the removal or disabling of content in no way relives the client of their obligation to pay. Content will only be reinstated once the client pays in full. We will in no way be liable for any losses of data or business incurred by the client or associates as a result of said action.
- The client will cover any failed payment bank charges (or £25, whichever is greater).
- We retain ownership of all content until paid for in full.
- The client agrees to delegate a staff member as a single point of contact for all correspondence.
- When applicable, we will provide clients with progress updates and content to review. We encourage clients to review such content (both appearance and function) as soon as possible. When the project reaches completion, such content will be deemed as accepted and approved by the client unless notified otherwise within 10 days of the contents being made available to the client.
- We will endeavour to create online content which is compatible with the majority of current popular web browsers. However, we cannot guarantee functionality across all browsers and all platforms. Testing will primarily focus on Google Chrome (Windows and Android), Internet Explorer and IOS Safari.
- We provide no guarantees that our code and content will be compatible with future versions of web browsers available after the website project has been submitted to the client for approval. Under normal circumstances, we will quote to modify the website or application to enable compatibility with new browser software.
- The client may terminate services with us at any time via a written notice (email or post). At this time the client will be invoiced for all works partially or fully completed at that point plus any other fees incurred as outlined in these terms and conditions (including costs for any allocated resource which due to short notice are left unutilised).
Claims and Losses
- Our services are to be used only for lawful purposes. The client agrees to indemnify us against any claims resulting from their use of our service which damages them or any other party.
- The client accepts that we (including all employees and agents) are excluded of liability from:
- Loss or damage caused by inaccuracy
- Loss or damage caused by omission
- Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of online materials
- Loss or damage to clients’ artwork/photos, supplied for the online material regardless of whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
- Any liability in respect to any claim whatsoever (including breaches of this agreement, whether or not caused by negligence) against us shall be limited to the charges paid for the services under this agreement in respect of which the breach has arisen.
- Unless otherwise agreed, we required media to be delivered to us in standard electronic formats (jpg, png, gif, tif, mp3, avi, mp4), any media provided in hard copy cannot be guaranteed to be returned.
- The client agrees to provide digital website content including text, image, video and audio files. Content will be provided in a timely manner so as not to delay the project.
- In the event that the client causes excessive project delays, we reserve the right to invoice for works complete and/or time lost up to that point, payable immediately. ‘Time lost’ may include resources allocated to your project but then not utilised because of the client delay.
- The client retains the copyright to text, images, video and audio provided to us by the client. The client grants rights to us to publish and use this material. It is the responsibility of the client to obtain permission and rights for this material to be used when copyrighted by a third party. The client is also responsible for ensuring we have the necessary rights to publish these materials and to indemnify us against all claims resulting from the client’s inability or improper copyright permissions. On occasion, evidence of proper permission may be requested.
- We must be granted temporary secure ftp read/write access, control panel and shell access to any third party servers to which content needs to be installed.
- A link to our website will appear in small type or graphic format on the supplied online website or service. The link will be in keeping with the client’s online design. The client can opt to have this link removed for a fee of 10% of the services rendered or £500 (whichever is largest). The client also agrees that the services provided can be presented as part of our portfolio.
- We accept no responsibility for any issues caused by third parties including (but not limited to) additions, modifications and deletions.
- While we may purchase domain names or services on behalf of the client, payment and renewal of these items is the responsibility of the client. The client should keep records of renewal and payment due dates to ensure services and domain names are maintained. We cannot be held liable for any losses in relation to the maintenance of these services.